- Do you feel not respected, appreciated or loved for who you really are?
- Feeling you can’t step into your power?
- Feeling constantly overwhelmed or stuck?
- Do you long for real connection with others, but communication seems to fail in either your intimate or professional life?
- Have you reached the point of giving up on love?
If so, we invite you to attend Making Time and Space for Love workshops.
The workshop is facilitated by Sabina Rademacher who applies a practice of deep listening and sharing from the heart, which is distilled from the thousand-year-old practice of humans gathering around the fire and sharing their stories with one another. It is practiced as a ceremony in which we cross the threshold of the mundane to meet each other, the Sacred and ourselves in a reverent way. Council utilizes a center, a circle, which creates a feel belonging and safety within.
Sabina’s inspiration and training is based on “Theory U”, “Deep- Ecology model” adapted by Dr Stephan Harding, Schumacher College, UK: “Deep experience, deep questioning, deep choices, deep action”, Ways of Council, Essence Work and Ho’oponopono by Joy Hicklin-Bailey, and “Art of Emotions” by Karla Mc.Laren”.